Sep 22, 2011

Oh look-ie here! another mom starting a blog! SHOCKING!

Why I wanted to do this... The simple answer is that I am starting to see the good in all this. Whatever "this" might be for you or me... Here has to be some good. I have always known in my heart, now I need to see it with my eyes!. It's the little things we miss out on. I was looking at some picture of the kids and all I wanted to do is crop and edit it. Why?.. because I could see in the picture a messy house and a wall behind them all marked up with permanent maker!. BUT a second glance at this picture showed me that this is the time for my kiddos to be kids!. One day will miss and treasure the wonderful memories of all the chaos. ( or least I am told)....
So, welcome!. Keep up! Stay in touch...
It's what I always say:
"my house may look like a pair of clean sweats ,but it's what fits and there's still more room to grow" ;)

1 comment:

  1. love the post and the photo! Precious little family! I have been wanting to do this for so long, but never actually get to it.

    ReplyDelete