Sep 28, 2011

What DO you "do" all DAY?


What do I "do" all day?. The good thing is that this questions has never bother me... But here is a taste.
*Wake up call 720am
*Get 3 kiddos ready for school and make lunches.
*Do a last minute change in clothes
(because I don't their teachers to think that we are homeless)!.
*DRIVE TO SCHOOL! ( sometimes we take turns)
*Drop off the twins at Pre K
*Go to the YMCA ...
*Workout...
*Pick up preschoolers
*Feed the twins their Lunch
*Feed the baby and put her down for a nap.
*Take one of the twins (Dominic) to the bus stop to his special-ed preschool.
*Play with Olivia ( or read)
*Finish the laundry, dishes or try to find were that freakin smell is coming from (the garbage can)
*OH CRAP!!!!!
*It's 1:30!
*Make dinner!!!!!! think! think! not time! just put some meat in the crock pot and call it good.
**Double CRAP!
*it's 245 and...
****I gotta get ready for work and...
*Pick up Sofia from school..
*arrive at school at 3:05 ...
*Drive like crazy to get home ...
*Meet with Carrie ( my bestie babysitter)
*******3:35...******
Leave for work...
arrive @ 4pm
and for the first time all day I get to sit down in a chair that is not behind a wheel..
work, meet with patients, and...work, work, ...love using the other side of my Brain!
BREATHE!
Get home 820ish...
plan to do it all over again...
NO COMPLAINTS! I love my life and I love all the good things god has blessed me with.
I AM THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD :)
Like they say in the south..... "my doggs are barkin"! ( aka my feet hurt) so, it's time for bed
and I am really lucky.......................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just might get a 2am date with my favorite VicTORIa in the whole world.
Pick her up and hold her tight. Feed her and while I have her in my arms, close my eyes and smell the top of her little head. Give her lots of kisses and snuggle her back in bed.
Life is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment